In-mold Labeling Equipment Manufacturer Provides Top Entry In-mold Labeling Robot, Various Options: Max Clamping Force 200 - 850 kN, Payload 5 - 20 kg.
- A wide variety of solutions with top or side entry robot.
- A complete range of label magazines for containers from 30ml to 20lit.
- Standard TeachBox for all Runma robots.
- Worldwide services for start-up and training.
- Turnkey solutions with injection molding machines.
- Numerous options for control and stacking.
- Robot models are ranging from RQ800IS3 (5 kg) to RN1900WS3 (20 kg).
- The robot can be mounted on the fixed platen, or on an external frame.
- High flexibility design for all kinds of IML applications (flat labels or wrap labels).
- Possibility of using an external stacking unit.
- Gripper with quick coupling connection.